Andar Bahar game is a simple card game with thousands of lovers in India. It is believed that it originated in Bangalore, the capital of Karnataka. Many online casinos that accept Indians provide this service. Players can use laptops/computers and mobile devices to play games at the same time. Most passionate gamblers like this game because it is very easy to master how to play. In addition, the number of players that can play is unlimited.
People who want to like every time they play games should take time to practice. It is better to set a budget. Remember, this game is fast-paced and entertaining, and it may take a lot of time to finish.
How to play Andar Bahar
When gamblers want to play this interesting card game, they should first look for the best Andar Bahar game real money online casino. The Guar people predict that they will have a good experience. Then, they should learn the rules of the game, including the rules listed below.
Andar Bahar game rules
- Players must use a standard 52-card deck, and the dealer must shuffle the cards well.
- The dealer must place the first card face up in the middle of the table. Some gamblers call this first card the “middle card”.
- There are two main bets: Andar and Bahar, and eight side bets.
- After the player places a bet, the dealer will deal the cards until he finds a card that matches the value of the middle card. They can choose to place the card on the right or left of the first/middle card.
- When the sum of the cards after the first card is even, Bahar wins the bet. Then, depending on the game version, the odds will be 0.95:1 or 1:1.
- When the sum of the cards after the first card is odd, the Andar bet wins. In this case, depending on the version of the game, the bet can be paid 0.95:1 or 0.9:1.
How to win in Andar Bahar
Almost anyone can win on the online Andar Bahar. This is a game of luck, which means that the player’s skill is not important. Gamblers have no specific strategies they can use to maximize their chances of winning. The best way is to learn what is expected of them and know what will happen in the game so as not to fall into chaos. Gamblers who are eager to win in this game are also encouraged to practice.
When was Andar Bahar invented
There is no clear information about when this game was invented or by whom, but it is believed that these games came from Bangalore, India. It has existed for centuries. In the 21st century, its popularity in the country has greatly increased.
What are the odds of Andar Bahar
The odds for this game are 50/50, which means that everything a player needs to win is good luck.